Charming Products Jeff Squeaky Latex Waste of money

Charming Pet Products Jeff. E. Coli Squeaky Latex Dog Toy
Charming Pet Products Jeff. E. Coli Squeaky Latex Dog Toy Read more...

  • Guaranteed to bring a laugh to pet owners as well as hours of fun to their favorite canine companion.
  • Surfin' Chicken Dude
  • Toys are hand-painted, lead free and made of all-natural latex
  • Latex Poly filled Chicken Dog Toy
  • Meet the squawkers


  • Fun Stuff The product was okay but it took two weeks to get to me when I was supposed to get it in two days. They shouldn't advertise something saying it was in stock when it wasn't. I think the company should have discounted it or thrown in an extra goody to make up for their mistake that would be good customer service.
    Waste of money Purchased this for my mini dachshund. Lasted less than an hour. He tore the head off and broke the squeaker. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with a dog that has powerful jaws.
    Read more...








    Related Products
    • Charming Large Henrietta Chicken Henrietta is making my dog CRAZY!!! When I first found Henrietta in our local feed & supply store I thought why not Karma loves things that make noise. Well BIG mistake. She immediately took it out of the bag and started honking away. ...Read the full

    • Charming Large Earl Rooster Charming Dog Toy! I have two dogs a yellow lab 93 pounds and a 6 month old Boxer. I was worried they might rip this toy up in about 2 seconds but I am pleasantly surprised at how sturdy it is!!! My dogs love this thing they play tug of war with it the puppy chews ...Read the full

    • Charming Pet Products Small Grandma Hippie Chick Squeaky Latex Dog Toy my cocker spaniel loves this! My dog loves this toy so much I have purchased it again! It is her favorite toy and it gets heavy daily use. I suspect the unique shape of the toy sets it apart from the rest of her toys but it is also durable depending on the dog of ...Read the full

    • Charming Pet Products Large Grampa Gimpy Hip Squeaky Latex Dog Toy Dogs loves it My dog loves these toys. I have also given them as gifts to other dogs and dog owners. They always rip the beak and/or heads off eventually but they love playing with it. The squeaker is loud and obnoxious but that is part of ...Read the full

    • Charming Pet Products Small Chicktoria Squeaky Latex Dog Toy Funny! Our Boston Terrier bit the face of within a couple of hours but sure had fun doing it!! We knew she would so we didn't really buy it as a lasting toy. Now that the face is off she tosses it all over the house. .hhmmmmmaybe she was ...Read the full