Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Yorkshire Puppy 29 Formula, 2.5-Pound Bag Read more...
Yum Yum So I have a TeaCup Yorkie and he's about 4 months now. I bought him from a breeder and they sent me home with a zip back of kibble and bits. So as I had given it to him he wasnt eating it at all. I tried a few other brands of food and still there were no results of him eating it because he liked it. So finally afther days of research I decided to go and purchase Royale Canin and from the time I poured it in his bowl he hasn't stopped eating it. I'm happy that we are finally getting somewhere with this.
My Yorkie Loves it! This is the ONLY food that my yorkie will eat. This size will last about a month and a halfAgain depends on the size of your pupbut worth it. Her coat is silky and this food does not make her ill.
Really Appeals to Yorkie Who Wouldn't Eat I had a lot of difficulty getting my yorkie puppy to eat consistently. He would not eat for so many hours that at times he would throw up bile. The vet said some dogs do this when they don't eat. The breeder fed him Royal Canin mini puppy 33 and I continued which he ate sporadically. Tried other foods and tried following advice to put food down for only 20 minutes at a time 23 times a day. Finally found this product and learned that yorkies have reduced sense of smell and need food that has stronger food scent. The kibble is small and it even smells good to me. He loves it and is doing very well now. What a relief.
Very pleased I had a very sick Yorkie puppy who was just failing to thrive. Getting him to eat anything was a challenge and he was not gaining weight. We tried this food and I'm happy to report that my pup has double his weight in 6 weeks and is happy growing and healthy.
Royal Canin Yorkshire Puppy 29 Have a very fussy 9 week old Yorkie. Tried variety of puppy foods canned and dry and it was a challenge to get her to eat any of them.
Tasty Treats for the Pooch My dog likes this food. Its high quality and not full of byproducts. And do you know what less byproduct means? LESS POOP. True fact.
- Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Yorkshire Terrier 28 Formula, 10-Pound Bag Great for my picky eaters! I have had all of my dogs on this formula for almost a year.I own a retail store and do a lot of research into what dog foods are best for your pet. I always take ingredients into account when considering a dog food ...Read the full
- Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Yorkshire Terrier 28 Formula, 2.5-Pound Bag My dogs love it! I have 2 yorkies and the both love it. They are pretty picky and I was feeding them bistro soft food but vet advised me to move them to dry food.I tried different brands and they would eat only when starving nothing they ...Read the full
- Iris Neat 'n Dry Floor Protection and Training Pet Pads, Regular, 100 Count Best doggie wee pads Neat 'n Dry Dog Training Pads Large Size are the best doggie wee pads I have ever used. The small size is a bit too small even little dogs need room to sniff and circle but the large is perfect. It is the most absorbent pad so there is no ...Read the full
- Nutri-Cal for Puppy High-Calorie Nutritional Supplement, 4.25-Ounce lifesaver This saved one of my very young chihuahua puppies' lives when he had really bad low blood sugar. he was having seizures wouldnt eat and was falling over but he would eat this and it made his appetite grow for other food and he ...Read the full
- Nylabone Puppy Teething Pacifier Chew Toy, Extra-Small Puppy Loves It! This is a great toy! My 3 1/2 mo. old Welsh Corgi puppy loves it along with several other nylabone products. Unlike some of the other toys out there it's holding together well and gives him hours literally! of chewing ...Read the full