Pet Stages Healthy Hoops Read more...
DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL!! Be mindful this ISNT a chew toyit's specifically for the exercising of the neck and chest muscles. And that's EXACTLY what you can see it do. This is the 2nd one I've bought for our 7 m.o. Lhasapoo puppy. She plays with it more than any of the others. She gets them around a leg and then pulls up a selfimposed tug of war! It's a great toss and fetch toy also. It won't last forever with an avid chewer as I said this is Daisy's 2nd one! because it's not made for that. BUT it does do exactly what the company says it will.
hudson's fav My minpin loves this toy. He plays with it for hours. you can throw it like a frisbee play tug and he wrestles with it. i bought three just in case it is discontinued.
Ripped apart after 3 days To be fair it says that you shouldn't leave this toy around and it is not a chew toy. But I don't pick up after the toys as often as I should and after 3 days the green and blue ring's outer layer is in shreds. One of the cloths that's holding the rings together is gone too. My puppy does like it though and we have played fetch with it many times. There were more than a few funny moments when he was running with it in his mouth and some how his feet yes both of them at the same time went through the hoops and he just flips over. Good laughs and he wasn't hurt.Always love the colorful patterns of petstages toys too.
Three Ring Circus! This is one of our dog's favorite toys! He loves to hold it in his mouth and use it as a shovel to push his other toys around on the floor! He did want to chew the rings at first but we have been careful to correct that behavior when it occurs and offer him an appropriate chewie instead. So he has learned that this and certain other toys aren't chew toys and he really enjoys playing with his rings whether it's his own game of shovel or a game of tug.
Bad idea for my puppies This toy lasted only 1 hour in my house. Instead of playing tug'o'war with it my puppies each took a ring and chewed it until it broke in two and the red plastic twine that was holding it together was all over the house. We have one ring left the green and purple because that one is all material and not plastic.
- Pet Stages Mini Loop Ball Perfect toy for a toy! This is my Yorkshire Terrier's favourite toy! I initially got the Petstages Pyramid elsewhere on this site. It got dingy and dirty very quickly within six days the stuffing was torn out of it. This Pestages toy on the other hand is made from ...Read the full
- Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick Fantastic Puppy Toy! This toy is a fantastic toy for puppies. It's meant for teething puppies to cool their sore gums but it also has appeal for puppies who are no longer teething. The crinkling edges ribbons and knotted ties have a lot of appeal. Beware ...Read the full
- Pet Stages Soft Toss Ring pups love it My pups love this to fetch play tug a war with each other and just teeth on. Some of the pieces around the sides make a crinkling sound so it always is effective to distract them if they are chewing on something they shouldn't. ...Read the full
- Pet Stages Rag Rope Ball My dogs love this toy! I have two fullgrown Rhodesian Ridgeback/Rottweiler mixes and they both love this toy. It's been difficult finding toys that can withstand more than five minutes of play before being torn apart but these rope balls have lasted forever. In ...Read the full
- Petstages Just For Fun No Stuffing Plush LiL Squeak Zebra Dog Toy for Small Dogs cutest doggie toy I should really put a video on here but you will just have to imagine 2 little 5 pound Chihuahuas playing tug of war with this toy. They love it! So far they have not been able to tear it apart and even if they dono ...Read the full