Kyjen Holly Hedgehog Junior Plush Herself Approves

Kyjen Holly the Hedgehog Junior Plush Dog Toy
Kyjen Holly the Hedgehog Junior Plush Dog Toy Read more...

  • The hedgehog shape fits naturally in the dog's mouth and makes it fun to carry around
  • Also features a squeaker and rattle for ultimate entertainment
  • Junior size is great for smaller dogs


  • Herself Approves The 'tween dachshund doesn't usually go for the nongrunting hedgehog but this one meets with her approval. It's just the right size for her and the squeaker feels pretty sturdy. To my surprise she hasn't ripped out too much of the fur yet. So I have a happy dog and cleaner carpets. We're a week or so into it and the toy is still squeaking and providing her with entertainment so I approve too.
    so cute and extremely durable!!! LOVE IT ! After loving Hide a squirrel from Kyjen I bought the Junior Girl Hedgehog for my boxer puppy when he was 8 weeks old. He loved it from beginning on and he still plays with it. It is made very durable.He can squeak the hedgehog the whole day!The face of the girl hedgehog looks so cute and is adorable. To me it is the cutest hedgehog toy I have seen so far.
    Peace of mind This is my Shihtsu's favorite toy and the only plush toy I feel is safe for my dogs. My dogs destroy most plush toys in seconds but this little hedge hog is tough. After a year no torn seems and no stuffing coming out.
    Great toy for small dogs! I have a 2yr old Chug Chihuahua/Pug and a 1yr old Puggle Pug/Beagle. They went nuts when I gave this toy to them. My Chug hasn't been into playing with stuffed animals very much but he loves this little hedgehog. My Puggle is a destroyer and loves to tear the stuffing out of her toys within a day or so of having them but this one has survived so far.
    Read more...








    Related Products
    • Kyjen Homer the Hedgehog Plush Dog Toy - Large A Lot of Fun for a Short While This was a lot of fun. Its big and different from my Golden's other toys and it makes a really unusual sound not a squeak but a honk if you will.The problem came when my Golden took to destroying it and eventually ripped out the ...Read the full

    • Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Pet Toy, Large NF Terrier playing with this toy

    • Kyjen Egg Babies Dog Toy, Original Series, Platypus Dog is Crazy about this
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Kyjen Plush Puppies Hedgehog II Dog Toy, Deluxe Hedgie's the BEST! Our dog a black lab mix who is extremely hyperactive! has had several of these hedgehog toys and loves them to the max! She plays with them . . . allows us to throw them for her . . . and even sleeps with them. She often just nuzzles and nibbles ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Oakley the Octopus Junior Plush Pet Toy Dog loves Oakley the Octopus Jr