Wellness Super5Mix Adult Food 12 Pound Best dog food bang for your buck





Wellness Super5Mix Adult Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 12-Pound Bag
  • 3 animal protein sources for high energy needs and lean/strong muscles
  • No wheat, meat by-products, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
  • Omega 3 and 6 mix to help support healthy skin and coat
  • Antioxidant-rich fruits & veggies and vitamins & minerals help support healthy growth
  • Optimal caloric intake to support healthy body weight

  • very pleased I have two small dogs one weighing almost 20lbs and the other 7lbs. They both like this food. At first I fed it dry but they like it much better in warm water which makes it like gravy. They go crazy over it like that. Sometimes I top it with Wellness can food for a change. I'm pleased because they are pleased. I like the size of the food because it seems that they can chew it easily and and it digests well making their bowl movments healthy.
    Didn't work for my corgi This food made my dog sick with vomiting and diarrhea for even two weeks after the transition from his other food. I've done my research I think this is a complete kibble but too rich for Charlie.
    Finally my shihtzu eats I have a very picky shihtzu that is finally eating consistantly well on this brand of dog food. His coat is shinier too.
    Best dog food bang for your buck After visiting the dog food analysis website I decided long ago that my dogs would only get high quality organic dog food. Amazon offers great pricing and quick delivery and subscribe & save means you'll never have to drive to the store at the last minute because Fido's out of food.
    Great Product I started my dog daschund on this food because of a skin problem. Since changing I had used Purina One for sensitive systems she has had no problems with scaling and redness on her back and legs. She has had no issues with liver but does drink more water which is probably a plus for her skin as well. I will be using Wellness Small Breed from now on.
    Great product worth the extra cost. Usually after a new kibble is introduced even with gradual transitioning dog vomits right after meal time for a few weeks. But he has not vomited once after 2 weeks of this kibble. Switched from Blue Buffalo because of the protein to grain ratio and also quality of ingredients. Well worth the upgrade in terms of cost per pound.
    Outstanding product
    My dog likes dinner again! I have 2 dogs. One that will eat anything and one that is very picky. I tried a bunch of other brands but the picky one would never like eating. I finally found the best food this brand! He will devour this like no other.Since starting this food I have also noticed the dogs are less itchy and in general are healthier. This is much better than my previous brand Eukanuba.
    DOG FOOD Received the dog food on time and without damage. I always buy this for my dog and he loves it.
    Great dog food Both of my dogs prefer this one over many other ones I've tried. The small bites are perfect for their size. I've bought this one many times and have been pretty pleased with the consistency.






    3 animal protein sources for high energy needs and lean/strong muscles.No wheat, meat by-products, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.Omega 3 and 6 mix to help support healthy skin and coat.Antioxidant-rich fruits & veggies and vitamins & minerals help support healthy growth.Optimal caloric intake to support healthy body weight. Many small breed dogs have longer lives than the larger breeds. In fact, it's not unusual for active smaller breeds to live more than 20 years. That's a lot of great companionship - but it also means they have special dietary needs - with special ingredients to support their longer life span. Small breed dogs need to get lots of nutrition from the little portions they consume and the extra energy they need should come from protein and not just fat. That's why the Super5Mix Small Breed Adult Health recipe has 4 premium meat and fish sources, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal & Menhaden Meal. The mouth watering taste from high quality proteins also helps satisfy small breed dogs' discerning palates.





    Related Products